Deep lines & volume loss? Juvederm line of dermal fillers rejuvenates your skin naturally from the inside! At Skinly you can rest assured with the beautiful outcomes!
For a limited time enjoy 25% off your 1st treatment!
Facial volume loss is one of the earliest and noticeable signs of early aging, but it can be completely reversed with Juvederm injections. Juvederm fillers are completely safe and made of naturally occurring hyaluronic acid found everywhere in the body. Juvederm dermal fillers instantaneously lift cheeks, fill hollow areas under eyes and around temples, eliminate deep lines and folds around your mouth, plump your lips and restore jawline definition. The injections, which take 15-30 minutes to administer are virtually painless with no downtime and attractively natural results.
At Skinly Aesthetics our board certified doctor and other licensed specialists will make sure you get the most advanced, custom-tailored treatment to reflect your absolute best! And with the most competitive packages on Juvederm fillers you owe it to yourself to elevate your beauty routine and age on your own terms.
Call us today to make an appointment for Juvederm NYC and dermal filler injections.
Areas for Juvederm Filler
There are several different kinds of Juvederm face filler, such as Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Ultra, Juvederm Vollure and Juvederm Volbella which can be used separately or in combination to reduce the appearance of deeper lines and wrinkles and to reverse age-related facial volume loss.
The areas where patients typically get Juvederm injections are as follows:
- Cheek filler: With age, cheeks become deflated resulting in classic droopy and hanging appearance of the skin. You can use Juvederm Voluma to “lift” your cheeks and replace lost volume for a youthful and refreshed look.
- Under eye filler: This may also be referred to as a tear trough filler. It is used for those who have dark undereye circles, and shallow appearance of the orbits secondary to volume loss.
- Smile line filler: You can get dermal fillers to reduce the appearance of deep smile lines, also known as nasolabial folds that run from the base of the nose to the corner of the mouth.
- Marionette lines filler: Deep creases that run from the corners of the mouth to prejowl sulcus can be corrected with dermal filler injections
- Chin filler: It only takes a few Juvederm injections to achieve a more contoured and defined chin.
- Liquid nose job, aka nonsurgical rhinoplasty: Juvederm face filler can be used to contour the nose without surgical intervention to straighten it and to smooth out the rough edges.
- Temple filler: Juvederm fillers can be used to restore the lost volume in the temples for a younger and more appealing look
- Forehead filler: Genetics or age can make the forehead look sunken and hollow with inward appearance. Filler can add more volume for a more concave and outward appearance of the forehead
- Juvederm lip fillers: Patients most commonly get Juvederm lip injections to plump the lips for a more attractive and sexy look while keeping it subtle and natural.
- Jawline filler: Genetics or age lead to loss of definition around the jawline which is one of the hallmarks of youthfulness. Fillers can restore this lower facial balance for a life and picture perfect look.
- Liquid facelift: If all you have is droopy and deflated skin secondary to volume loss you do not need surgery since it will not address the underlying problem of volume loss. Commonly referred to as liquid facelift the injections done to most of the aforementioned areas will result in you looking 10 to 15 years younger in no time!
- Thread lift: PDO Thread lift has recently become a viable alternative to full surgical and liquid face lifts. It utilizes specially manufactured thin wires that lift and tighten soft tissues of the face and body. The threads have small barbs that securely latch onto SMAS layer and lift the sagging skin in the jowls, jawline and midface. The effects are long-lasting, with touch ups every 2 years.
Juvederm Voluma is the name of the type of filler mostly used to add volume to your cheeks. As we age, the decrease in production of hyaluronic acid and collagen not only causes wrinkles, but it also makes our skin lose the volume and plumpness it once had. This type of Juvederm is specifically used in the cheeks to restore that youthful look. It also is known to last longer than other types of Juvederm- this type can last up to two years.
There are several different reasons why you may need Juvederm Ultra. Juvederm Ultra is used to smooth out lines and wrinkles that have appeared on your face due to aging. It also is used to add fullness to your lips if you choose to get lip fillers. Some of the most common areas in which this type of filler is used include the smile lines and marionette lines.
How Juvederm Face Filler Works
Facial volume loss is essentially loss of fat reserves beneath the skin, and this lack of support results in sagging and drooping skin. Loss of facial fat is irreversible and there is no other clinically proven method of restoring it other than through Juvederm filler injections. The inner pressure exerted by the fillers on the skin helps to maintain its endotension and prevents the skin from losing elasticity. Expensive creams and lotions and other therapies only work on the surface of the skin and can not penetrate to reach deeper skin layers. Additionally, there is no established therapy to stimulate fat growth, and essentially all volume loss must be replaced through hyaluronic acid based filler injections.
Juvederm face filler is made from hyaluronic acid, which expands like a sponge when injected and fills the empty space and pockets in the subcutaneous tissues. This in return lifts the skin and restores volume deficit resulting in a fuller, rejuvenated and more youthful appearance.
Dermal fillers work in synergy with neurotoxins and help control wrinkle development on a muscular level. Botox injections have proven to be extremely valuable and indispensable for unsightly wrinkle management. Dysport in New York is another neurotoxin alternative to consider as they are very effective in preventing wrinkle development and exacerbation of deep lines.
During the procedure, one of our professionals will take a pen and mark the areas on your face where they will inject the filler. Then, they will inject the Juvederm face filler and massage your skin to make sure that it has been distributed evenly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do dermal fillers last?
The duration is determined by a few factors such as type of Juvederm face filler used, area being injected and your individual level of metabolism. Juvederm Ultra lasts on average 6-9 months and is mostly used for lips, smile lines, marionette lines, temples, and forehead. Juvederm Voluma is used for liquid rhinoplasty, cheek augmentation, marionette lines, chin, jawline implantation and liquid facelift with the results lasting on average 15 months.
How long is the procedure?
The length of the procedure depends on the area being treated and can take anywhere between 15 minutes to 1 hour to accomplish.
When will I see results and will anyone notice?
The results are instantaneous with minimal to mild swelling which resolves in a few days. At Skinly our patients choose replacement of the volume loss, augmentation or a combination of both. With the first option, the fillers will only replenish what you lost and rewind the clock anywhere from three (3) to fifteen (years) depending on the severity of presentation. With augmentation there will be enhancement of certain areas such as lips, cheeks and jawline for a sharper, more defined look. Alternatively, you can both restore the volume deficit and to subtly enhance the desired facial region.
What are Juvederm side effects?
The most common side effects are minor bruising and swelling which last for a few days. Use of cold and warm packs as well as Arnica gel reduces the duration of bruising significantly. There is essentially no downtime and you can resume normal activities including exercise immediately after the treatment.
Are Juvederm injections painful?
Injections are not painful, but you will feel a slight prick as the needle is inserted into your skin. Juvederm fillers contain lidocaine, which will lessen the pain for a comfortable and pleasant experience.
How much do dermal fillers cost?
Juvederm injections are usually priced per syringe ranging from $499 to $999 per 1cc. At Skinly Aesthetics you will find most sensible and competitive packages in New York.
Who should not get Juvederm?
Juvederm fillers are completely safe and are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance. The only limitations to getting fillers injected include personal sensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients, active infection in the area being injected and some bleeding disorders.
Is Botox safe?
Yes, Botox has been approved by FDA for many decades. It is only injected into one small area. Thousands of people get this treatment done every day, making it one the most popular cosmetic procedures on the market.
Juvederm Before and After
You will notice the difference between your before and after Juvederm injections right away. Your lips, cheeks, and any other area you had injected will look more voluminous and youthful. The places where you had deep wrinkles and folds in the past will now look smooth and replenished. You will need to come back for more injections in the future, but as for right now, enjoy your appearance as a refreshed and vibrant young person. Look at our website to witness dramatic transformations that are possible with the entire line of Juvederm and other fillers.
Can fillers also be used on other parts of the body, such as hands, breasts or buttocks?
Most of the currently available hyaluronic acid fillers come in 1 ml syringes and are designed for facial applications because the extent of filler expansion is enough for small areas. Radiesse, which is a hydroxyapatite filler, has also been successfully applied to hand rejuvenation because of the natural way that it settles and degree of volume creation. Larger body parts would require a substantial number of filler syringes, anywhere from 10 to 100 syringes for any appreciable results. These numbers are economically untenable for most patients. However, there is a notable exception, which is Sculptra. Sculptra is a PLLA based filler that is used for buttocks injections and is colloquially known as Sculptra butt lift. It behaves differently compared to other fillers in that it takes months for the body to respond to PLLA molecules and create collagen capsules around it, which result in creation of volume in the desired space. Another beneficial property of this filler is that creates much more volume compared to hyaluronic acid fillers, and can be used for larger body parts such as buttocks.
What can I do if I don’t like the results?
While considerable effort is made to produce outstanding outcomes with filler placements there are certain situations that may leave you dissatisfied. Whether a technical issue or secondary to a challenging human anatomy fillers can lead to less than desired results. Because of technological advances in molecular biology it is now possible to completely undo the effects of any hyaluronic acid filler. This miraculous medicine is called hyaluronidase enzyme! Filler dissolving is an elegant and proven solution to all potential filler complications. After your consultation with a physician the procedure takes about 20 min to administer the injections and the results are immediate. The migrated or misplaced filler will be completely cleared from your body in 24 hours. An advantageous aspect of this treatment is that your own tissues remain intact as there is no free floating hyaluronic acid in your skin that this enzyme can target and hence there is no damage to dissolve your own tissues.