Bothered by sagging and drooping skin around the jowls & jawline, but don’t want surgery? Clinically proven, minimally invasive approach lifts and tightens the skin erasing years off your face!
For a limited time enjoy 25% off your 1st treatment!
So many of our best beauty treatments originate across the entire world, and PDO thread lifts are no different. Made popular in South Korea, this miraculous and safe procedure helps you get your face lifted without having to go under the knife.
Wrinkles and other natural processes such as acne scarring, loss of volume, and skin sagging change our appearance as we get older. The degree of insecurity and dissatisfaction caused by these processes can be tremendous and the options to address and reverse the problems may seem limited. Thread face lift allow you to have a more contoured, voluminous, and lifted face within a matter of weeks as the soft tissues are repositioned and the ensuing collagen production helps with skin rejuvenation. Thread lifting involves using small barbed sutures to lift and smooth your skin on almost any part of your face or body. The results are immediately noticeable, and continue to improve for the next few months, you will be amazed at the stunning results that facial or body thread lifting treatment has achieved for you.
Give Skinly Aesthetics clinic in New York a call today and have our doctor provide you with this innovative and cutting edge thread facelift- without having you worry about any surgery and associated side effects.
PDO Thread Lift Areas
- Nose thread lift: Think of this as a non-invasive nose job. Nose thread lifts allow you to change the appearance of your nose by lifting the bridge and the tip.
- Forehead thread lift: This procedure, also known as the thread brow lift, allows you to reposition sagging skin for a more replenished look with lifted eyebrows.
- Facial threading for wrinkles: Through improving the production of collagen, facial threading also helps to banish wrinkles.
- Cheek thread lift: As we age, sagging along the cheek area takes place. Thread lift for cheeks adds volume and and also reverses the sagging process to add structure to the face for a more youthful appearance.
- Jowl thread lift: The unappealing look of jowl forming is one the manifestations of increased skin laxity and soft tissue drooping related to the aging process.
- Chin thread lift: Also known as the double chin thread lift, this procedure helps to reduce the amount of loose skin present under your chin and on your neck.
- Nasolabial fold thread lift: This procedure also helps to lift the skin near your nasolabial folds, often referred to as the smile lines.
- Thread lift for acne scars: You can also minimize acne scars with facial threading, which works to stretch and lift your skin.
- Jaw thread lift: The sagging and drooping skin around your jaw is lifted and repositioned for a sharper and more contoured look.
- Neck thread lift: Loose neck skin Is one of the hallmarks of the aging process, which can be reversed with properly positioned threads which redistribute the excess skin so it can contract and regain its elasticity.
Thread Lift Before and After
Thread face lifts, which have been dubbed the knifeless facelift, are a great way for you to be able to rejuvenate and tighten sagging and loose skin. This advanced procedure was made popular in South Korea as one of the most innovative ways for you to look young and refreshed.
You might be wondering how this miraculous procedure works. First, our professionals at Skinly Aesthetics will apply a local anesthetic to the area where you will be treated to minimize the amount of pain. Then, the specialist will insert a cannula containing smooth or barbed threads approximately 3 to 5 mm deep to the skin, which will then be fixed in position using slight pulling pressure. The barbs serve as hooks onto which the subcutaneous tissues are securely hung and effectively lifted. As a results certain sections of your face will be pulled back and repositioned, shedding years off your face as a final result.
Additionally, collagen production is triggered around the thread itself secondary to polydioxanone’s (PDO) stimulatory effect. After the threads are degraded by the body the collagen matrix that is formed will serve as struts or scaffold and provide continuing support and lifting for overlying skin. You will not feel the sutures post procedure as they integrate into your own tissues in a few weeks.
Thread Lift NYC Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take?
It takes anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes to complete the lifting session depending on the complexity of the case and the desired results. In the vast majority of cases you can immediately return to normal activities and go back to work and regular activities.
When will I see the results of thread lifting?
The results are immediate as your tissues are lifted, tightened and repositioned. As time goes on the lifting effect is slightly diminished, but as new collagen grows, the results will continue to improve. Overall, the effects of lifting and tightening can last up to 2 years. We strongly recommend that our patients come for an interval touch up to increase the duration of results.
Are thread lifts permanent?
Thread lifts are not permanent, but they will last for a long time. The biodegradable PDO polymer is absorbed by the body over a period of 12-24 months. You may need to come back for another PDO thread lift touch up in 12 months.
How long does it last?
The great news is that you will find that these results will last you for quite a long time. Depending on how your body absorbs and dissolves the threads, it is expected that the results of PDO threading will last you anywhere from 6 months to 2 years. Regular maintenance every 1-2 years is recommended for best results.
What is the recovery time?
Since this is a minimally invasive procedure, you will be able to continue with your regular activities as soon as the next day. But we do not recommend that you schedule an appointment for face threading if you have a special event to attend within the next two weeks. This is simply because you may experience some swelling and bruising. Facial massages, extractions, peels and intense workouts will have to be postponed for 2-4 weeks.
What is the Thread Lift cost?
The cost of thread facelift in NYC is variable, but in general it is priced anywhere between $1500 to $5000 per treatment, and is not covered by insurance. Some of the factors that determine the final price include the areas being treated, type and number of threads used, the degree of skin laxity, the overall complexity of the case and the experience of the doctor performing the procedure. During your personal consultation you will be able to discuss all pricing options prior to your procedure.
Are PDO threads safe?
Yes! PDO threads are safe and FDA cleared and they are a minimally-invasive alternative to getting a face lift while avoiding downtime and complications associated with a surgical procedure.
Is thread lifting painful?
There is minor discomfort during the procedure, but our doctor will apply a local anesthetic to the area being treated to help with any pain.
What are the side effects of thread face lift?
Thread lift is a completely safe procedure that has minimal side effects because it is minimally invasive. Some common side effects include bruising, soreness, and swelling, which should all go down within a few days after the procedure.