Relax old wrinkles and stop new ones! Botox is the only treatment that works 100% of the time and no other place does it better but Skinly!
For a limited time enjoy 25% off your 1st treatment!
Botox is the only proven way to eliminate and prevent stress and age related wrinkles in order to reclaim and maintain youthful skin. With virtually no pain or downtime you owe it to yourself to make the next and most important step in your beauty routine. This lunchtime procedure only takes a few minutes to administer with results lasting up to 4 months. Your boosted confidence, compliments and picture perfect results will be the only “side effects” of this treatment.
With Ivy League trained doctor and other licensed health care professionals you can rest assured that the treatment you receive will be exquisitely tailored to ensure you look your absolute best!
Most Common Botox Areas
For cosmetic purposes, Botox NYC is performed on the face and neck to eliminate and diminish the appearance of wrinkles. Our professionals at Skinly Aesthetics will provide you with Botox injections in the following areas.
Botox for Face
- Botox Eyebrow Lift: You can use Botox to give drooping eyebrows a small lift.
- Botox Around Eyes (Crow’s feet): You can get Botox injections to get rid of the fine lines and wrinkles that develop around your eyes over time when you squint or smile.
- Botox Forehead (Horizontal lines): The forehead is one of the most common Botox areas. Many people have horizontal lines that run across their forehead which can be reduced using Botox.
- Botox Between Eyebrows (11s): When you frown you may notice prominent vertical lines in between your eyebrows. These are also referred to as frown lines or 11s.
- Chin Botox: Dimples, or orange skin appearance of the chin, make patients look angry or older. Getting Botox injections here will reduce the appearance of these dimples and prevent your chin from curling up and creating a crease between your bottom lip and the chin.
- Bunny Lines Botox: The bunny lines are the small wrinkles that appear near the bridge of your nose when you laugh, cough, or make other facial expressions. You can get Botox injections to reduce the appearance of these lines.
- Gummy Line Botox: when you smile your gum line may be revealed in an unpleasant way and Botox will reduce the prominence of the gum line.
- Jawline Slimming: Used to slim down a bulky, square appearing jawline for a more pleasing, slimmer and oval look. Botox is injected into masseters, the muscles that help your chew food
- TMJ disorder: Botox can reduce excessive grinding and pain associated with TMJ disorder.
- Botox For Neck: Another common place where people might choose to get Botox to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles is in their neck, also called platysmal bands
Is Botox For Me?
Why Botox? You look in the mirror and see lines and wrinkles that seemingly developed overnight, they grow deeper and then your friends think you look worried and not rested. Creams that promise to diminish and reverse those lines do not really work, and the makeup makes it even more obvious.
With Botox it is possible to stop and reverse all these early signs of ageing and continue with your life without any lines or folds to worry about.
Wrinkles become optional and smooth and youthful skin at any age is easily maintained with a few Botox injections.
Botox In The Modern World
Botox treatment is the most popular and recommended cosmetic procedure in the world. Everyone, including our friends and celebrities, is doing it. It had social stigma associated with its use in the past, but has now become a socially encouraged and approved routine. Use of Botox makes perfect and logical sense both from medical and aesthetic standpoint. It is exactly the same as brushing your teeth for a brighter and healthier smile or going to the gym to stay healthy and look fit, toned and young!
How Does Botox Work?
Botox is the brand name of a naturally occurring medical compound called Botulinum toxin. A syringe is filled with reconstituted solution of Botox which is then injected into the appropriately selected facial region. The medication will work to relax your muscles by inhibiting the nerve signal sent by the brain reaching the injected muscle. This results in decreased muscle strength and when the muscle can not contract beneath the skin, the wrinkles and folds on your face are effectively gone. It’s a simple and completely safe procedure with excellent and clinically proven results.
Botox At Skinly
Botox is so popular that at Skinly the average patient is just 24 years old at the time of first Botox treatment. While initially it was considered a predominantly female oriented procedure, it has surpassed gender boundaries and now approximately thirty percent (30%) of our patients are men.
There is no better way to maintain a naturally attractive look than with the help of a safe and clinically proven miracle called Botox here at Skinly! It is the most natural, safe and effective way to eliminate the wrinkles and rewind the clock for a younger, more beautiful you.
Dubbed “lunchtime procedure” it will take only a few minutes to administer after the consultation is complete.
Skinly Aesthetics is the only and ultimate authority in New York when it comes to Botox treatment and other minimally invasive procedures with safest and most innovative techniques. With board certified doctors and other licensed health care professionals you can rest assured that the treatment you receive will be exquisitely tailored to ensure you look your absolute best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Botox safe?
Yes, Botox has been approved by FDA for many decades. It is only injected into one small area. Thousands of people get this treatment done every day, making it one the most popular cosmetic procedures on the market.
How long does Botox last?
The results last on average 3-4 months when a full dose is injected. The duration of effect also depends on how often you do Botox, your body’s metabolism, and your lifestyle. You can come in for additional injections whenever you see the effects starting to fade.
How long will the procedure take?
The entire procedure lasts approximately 10 minutes. You can not exercise or massage the injected area for 24 hours.
When will I see my Botox results?
It takes around 2 to 4 days to start seeing your results and everything will finalize in about 10 days.
Are there any Botox side effects?
Immediately after the procedure, you may see some redness and swelling that will go away in a few minutes. Rarely you may have minor bruising from injections that goes away within a few days and can be completely covered with makeup.
Is Botox Painful?
It’s not much more painful than a mosquito bite. However, if you have more sensitive skin, there is an option of applying an ice pack to make the experience more comfortable and enjoying.
How much does Botox cost?
Botox cost in NYC depends on the expertise of the doctor and the area being injected. Botox is measured and administered in units and the number of units ultimately determines how strong of an effect you will have. It is common to price Botox based on the number of units given or the area of the face being treated. At Skinly Aesthetics we offer the most transparent option of pricing Botox per unit given and we offer the most competitive Botox packages in New York!
Are there any precautions about the procedure?
You should stop taking any blood thinning medications such as aspirin or plavix for at least 5 days before the procedure. Also avoid taking ibuprofen for at least 1 day before your treatment to decrease a potential for minimal bruising.
Botox Before and After
The main difference that you will notice in your skin after getting Botox is that it will have a more youthful and rested appearance. One thing that patients worry about regarding Botox results is that friends and coworkers will notice the work that was done. Thanks to the expertise of our professionals, your results will look completely natural and you will look younger and more beautiful. Feel free to look through some of the pictures of our clients before and after.
How much Botox will I need?
The quantity of Botox needed is based on how strong your muscles are and the desired look after the procedure. Some patients want completely frozen face with no facial expression and no wrinkles at all. Others choose a more subtle approach where the extent of the lines and wrinkles is diminished, but patients can still show emotions through facial expressions. You essentially can get the minimal, the maximum and everything else in between based on your goals and desired look. All of these aspects are thoroughly discussed during your appointment.
Who is not a candidate for Botox?
There are very few instances when Botox is not recommended. You should not get Botox if you are pregnant. It is also not recommended if you have an active skin infection at the site of possible injections. People with muscular diseases such as myasthenia gravis are not good candidates for this procedure either.
Other Uses for Botox
Other than reducing the appearance of wrinkles, there are some other reasons why people may choose to get Botox.
- The most common is Botox for sweating. Some patients sweat more than others and feel that simple antiperspirant does not help them. The nerves that cause your glands to produce sweat are blocked using Botox. The area where this has been approved for use is in your underarms.
- Botox for TMJ is another common reason why people get the procedure done. This isn’t for wrinkles, but to relax the muscles in your jaw if you have a syndrome where you grind your teeth often during sleep, which could lead to bone deformity and other serious health issues.
- Another common procedure is Botox for migraines. Doctors have not been able to completely understand the effectiveness behind Botox for headaches, but many patients have said that they experienced fewer headaches after getting it done. The way it is believed to work is by blocking the path of neurotransmitters that cause you to feel pain.
- And finally, some people may get Botox for depression. Research on the effectiveness of this procedure is ongoing, but many believe that the boost in appearance caused by Botox also has an effect on a person’s mood, which alleviates some of their symptoms of depression.