Ultherapy is a non-invasive and safe procedure that lifts and rejuvenates your skin without the use of fillers or surgery. Ultherapy, also known as focused ultrasound therapy, is the only FDA-approved ultrasound treatment that is proven to lift and tighten your skin. Ultherapy NYC is a perfect option for you if you want to target loose and sagging skin. Through the use of ultrasound imaging, our experts at Skinly Aesthetics will be able to see the deeper layers of your skin to deliver ultrasound therapy, which intensely stimulates the production of collagen. This targeted ultrasound therapy will ensure that you are getting the energy delivered exactly where you need it. This miraculous treatment has the power to transform your face, chest, and other parts of your body to provide you with a lifted and tightened appearance. Give us a call at Skinly Aesthetics today to set up your appointment for Ultherapy NYC!
Ultherapy Procedure Areas
- Ultherapy neck: The neck is one of the most common areas to suffer due to aging. Whether it be due to wrinkles, a double chin, or folds, Ultherapy has the power to tighten the skin on your neck.
- Ultherapy for turkey neck: Sagging skin on your neck is often referred to as a turkey neck. Ultherapy will help to tighten sagging skin without the use of surgery.
- Ultherapy eyes: Ultherapy may also be used to lift and smooth the skin around your eyes and reduce the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Ultherapy under eyes: This treatment has also been approved for getting rid of under-eye bags and dark circles.
- Ultherapy on eyelids: Droopy eyelids is also a common sign of aging. Ultherapy has been approved to lift the skin above your eyelids for a wide-eyed, youthful effect.
- Ultherapy for stretch marks: Since Ultherapy stimulates collagen production, it may also be used to rejuvenate your skin in areas where you notice stretch marks.
- Ultherapy face: For many, Ultherapy is a perfect alternative to a surgical facelift. The treatment results in tighter and smoother skin, providing you with a youthful and glowy look.
- Ultherapy forehead: Ultherapy for forehead wrinkles is also a common procedure. Collagen production will help to fill in these lines for a lasting effect.
- Ultherapy brow lift: It may also be used to lift drooping brows, which is another common sign of aging.
- Ultherapy jawline: Ultherapy NYC is the perfect option for you if you are looking for a tighter and more contoured jawline.
- Ultherapy jowls: Sagging chin below your chin, also referred to as jowls, may also be treated with the use of ultrasound therapy.
- Ultherapy around the mouth: It is normal for people to notice fine lines and wrinkles near their mouth, especially in the nasolabial folds and marionette lines. Ultherapy can smooth the skin in these areas for a more youthful effect.
- Ultherapy chest: Many people experience wrinkles on their chest as they age, and Ultherapy has been approved to treat chest wrinkles and rejuvenate the decolletage.
- Ultherapy for thighs: Ultherapy may also work to smooth sagging skin in the thigh area.
Ultherapy Before and After
Ultherapy is designed to reduce the signs of skin aging and provide you with a lifted, toned appearance through stimulating the production of collagen in your face and body. It does not require the use of any surgery, needles, or even lasers. So how is this possible?
To begin, the specialist will examine the area that will be treated using ultrasound imaging. This will allow to truly see the deeper layers of your skin to ensure that the ultrasound energy will reach the desired areas. Then, the specialist will use an ultrasound applicator to penetrate the deep layers of the skin to cause focal coagulation and controlled inflammation, which in turn stimulate growth of new collagen. The procedure is so non-invasive that you can walk out of our clinic within an hour and return to your regular activities. Since it takes your body several weeks to produce collagen, you will start seeing the results of this treatment in the next two months. And it will be worth the wait- you will have, tightened, and lifted appearance, still you, but better!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ultherapy Treatment
How long does Ultherapy last?
On average the results last a few years and a maintenance treatment is recommended once a year for best long term outcomes.
How much does Ultherapy cost?
Ultherapy can cost between $1500 and $3500 per treatment. The cost is determined by the area being treated, the number of lines used in the transducer, and the overall goal of the therapy. The area and condition being treated are the main factors that are used to determine the price.
When will I see results?
Since Ultherapy relies on the production of collagen in order to be effective, you most likely will not notice results for at least 2 or 3 months. It takes some time for your body to produce collagen. But the good news is that you will see visible improvement even after one treatment.
Does Ultherapy work?
Yes. It uses ultrasound imaging to see the different layers of tissue that are being targeted by the ultrasound energy. This ultrasound uses thermal coagulation to increase the production of collagen in your body. Collagen is a naturally-occurring substance that decreases in our bodies as we age. This tends to result in laxity and loose skin especially around the jawline. However, thanks to the ultrasound treatment, the production of collagen will help to rejuvenate your skin and provide it with a youthful look that you had before.
Is Ultherapy safe?
Yes! Ultherapy NYC has actually been performed for over 50 years and is available in many different countries worldwide. Millions of people get the treatment every year and it has been approved by the FDA.
What are the Ultherapy side effects?
You will not need to go under surgery for Ultherapy treatment, and the procedure also does not require the use of needles or lasers. So, the side effects that you will notice will be very minimal, if you do notice anything at all. Out of the patients who do notice side effects, the most common tend to be redness, tingling, and tenderness at the site where the treatment was conducted. However, this tends to go away within a few days at most.
What is the Ultherapy downtime and recovery?
Ultherapy is a non-invasive procedure and does not require any surgery or downtime. You will not need to follow any specific precautions after the procedure is complete and you can return to your regular activities immediately. The efficiency and ease of this procedure is what makes this a gold standard in non-surgical skin and jawline tightening.