Facials are the best way to enjoy a relaxing day at the spa. But some people might avoid facials due to the fact that they can leave your skin looking red, or they might not be ideal for people with sensitive skin.
This is where Hydrafacial NYC comes in. Models, celebrities, influencers, and just about anyone swear by this treatment because it provides immediate results without any downtime. Anyone can get the treatment done and it works to eliminate a number of imperfections, including acne, scars, clogged pores, wrinkles, and more!
Hydrafacial treatment helps to improve your skin’s health by combining cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, and hydrating techniques all in one. It will also nourish your skin with antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, peptides, and other nutrients that are necessary for keeping your skin healthy and supple.
At Skinly Aesthetics, you can elect to get the Hydrafacial treatment using the most advanced technology on the market. In as little as 30 minutes, you will be able to leave our clinic with fresh, replenished, and supple skin!
Hydrafacial is a non-invasive procedure that is known as an effective way to combat many different skin imperfections. Here are some of the different purposes for which you may elect to get the treatment.
- Hydrafacial for acne: Hydrafacial for acne-prone skin is one of the most popular treatments. It is seen as an effective way to reduce the appearance of acne and active acne in as little as one treatment. Hydrafacial works to remove impurities from your skin, helping to get rid of acne and reducing the likelihood of acne popping up in the future.
- Hydrafacial for acne scars: In addition to Hydrafacial for active acne, Hydrafacial is perfect for getting rid of acne scars. It removes dead skin cells and other debris from the upper layer of the skin, and serum is applied that peels away the upper layer of skin to promote cell growth. This helps to reduce the appearance of scars.
- Hydrafacial for blackheads: If you suffer from lots of blackheads, know that you are not alone. The great news is that you can get the Hydrafacial to remove blackheads. It works to extract impurities from your pores, getting rid of all the gunk that causes your blackheads.
- Hydrafacial for pores: Enlarged pores are, unfortunately, a skin imperfection that many people suffer from. Thankfully, Hydrafacial for clogged pores is a popular treatment that works by using the Vortex extraction tool to remove all the dirt and other impurities from your pores, providing you with a fresh, clean appearance.
- Hydrafacial for sensitive skin: Those with sensitive skin may have trouble getting certain skin treatments that are aimed towards exfoliating and removing impurities from the skin. However, Hydrafacial is non-irritating and has a special formula to prevent the need for painful and traumatic extractions.
- Hydrafacial for wrinkles: In addition to all the other amazing things that Hydrafacial can do, it also can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This treatment is deeply hydrating and it removes the upper layer of the skin. The serums included with the treatment also help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hydrafacial for back: You may also elect to get a Hydrafacial massage to eliminate the appearance of back acne. The combined treatment of cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and protection will leave you with a spotless back- perfect for if you’re going to the beach or to an event where you will be wearing something backless!
- Hydrafacial for face: The most common area in which Hydrafacial treatment is used is the face due to the fact that this is where most impurities are. The treatment works to penetrate the deep layers of your skin and remove all the impurities from the upper layer, leaving you with a flawless and replenished appearance.
- Hydrafacial for scars: Aside from acne scars, you may elect to get Hydrafacial to target other scars that you may have on your body, too. It works to get rid of scars in the same way it gets rid of acne scars.
- Hydrafacial benefits: You may be surprised to hear about the different benefits that the Hydrafacial has to offer. It gets rid of dead skin cells and impurities while providing your skin with extra hydration. You can have oils, makeup, dirt, and other impurities extracted from your skin in a manner that will not irritate you or leave your skin looking red. You will be able to get Hydrafacial no matter your skin color or skin type, even if you have very oily and sensitive skin. The treatment takes as little as 30 minutes and you will be able to see results as soon as you leave the clinic.
Hydrafacial Before and After
Understanding how Hydrafacial works is what will convince you that this is the right procedure for any imperfections. To begin, the specialist will cleanse any impurities from the upper layer of the skin before going in with a deplaning tool that will remove dead skin cells. This is meant to remove the top layer of your skin to open your pores, causing all makeup, dirt, and other impurities to be swept away.
Next is the peeling step. The specialist will use a special peel that consists of glycolic and salicylic acid. Glycolic acid helps to exfoliate your skin, while salicylic acid is a key ingredient used in many skincare products to get rid of acne. While these types of chemical peels are typically associated with a burning sensation, you will not feel any pain during a Hydrafacial. This step is meant to break up any dirt or oil that is giving you clogged pores.
Then, a special tool is used with the patented Vortex extraction technique that will extract all of these impurities from your pores. It essentially works as a vacuum to get rid of all the dirt, oil, makeup, blackheads, and other impurities nestled in your pores while also applying hydrating serums. The serums that are used will depend on the individual skin concerns, but they are meant to hydrate your skin while giving it a plump and brightened effect. You can get added boosters to improve the appearance of sagging skin, wrinkles and fine lines, uneven texture, and spotting. In all, this treatment takes 30 minutes.
You can also elect to get Hydrafacial lymphatic drainage. This is a massage that will help to open the lymphatic system, promote additional nourishment, and drain toxins. This will also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. When your lymph is flowing, your skin will appear hydrated and fresh.
Hydrafacial NYC Frequently Asked Questions
Is Hydrafacial safe?
Absolutely! Hydrafacial deep cleans your skin, providing you with exfoliation, hydration, and moisturization all in one treatment. It will extract all the impurities in your skin to provide you with smooth and flawless skin. The treatment is non-irritating and soothing, an effect provided by the serums used. It is also immediately effective and does not require any downtime. In addition, Hydrafacial is perfect for all skin types.
What are some of the Hydrafacial side effects?
If you were not already convinced about all the positive aspects of the Hydrafacial, then here is what will convince you: most people do not report experiencing any side effects whatsoever. You can go about your day as usual and you can even wear makeup after the procedure- not that you would want to, though, since your skin will be looking perfect.
How much does Hydrafacial cost?
The cost of the Hydrafacial will depend on several factors, including the area that is being treated and the skincare concern. Feel free to contact Skinly Aesthetics for a consultation and more information on the Hydrafacial treatment cost and Hydrafacial deals!
Who can get the Hydrafacial treatment?
Hydrafacial skincare is one of the best procedures for all skin types. Even if you have very sensitive skin, you will still be able to get this treatment. Feel free to discuss any skin concerns you have with our specialist in order to have a more individualized approach. Also, Hydrafacial is perfect for many skincare concerns, including wrinkles, large pores, scars, acne, blackheads, and more!
How long does the treatment take?
Hydrafacial New York claims to be a procedure that can be done in 3 steps in as little as 30 minutes. You heard that right- you will be finished with the treatment in only 30 minutes!
What is Hydrafacial aftercare like?
There is not much aftercare required with the Hydrafacial acne treatment as it is a simple, non-invasive procedure. After getting the oxygen Hydrafacial, it is recommended that you avoid exposure to the sun, tanning beds, waxing, peels and laser treatments, acne medication, hot showers, saunas, and intense cardio. You may apply makeup after the procedure if necessary, but if you do not have to, that will be even better. Make sure that you use all the products your specialist gave to you so that you will have even better results.
When will I see the Hydrafacial results?
The good news is that many clients have reported seeing results right after their first treatment. You will be able to see your desired results for a week or even longer after you get the Hydrafacial treatment. However, in order for these results to last, it is recommended that you get repeated treatments once per month and continue getting them in order to maintain the results.
Will I break out after the facial?
After the Hydrafacial, you will see a huge change in your skin, as it will appear more radiant and flawless. However, there are some people who have experienced breakouts. The reason for this is actually quite amazing; since the Hydrafacial works by bringing out congestion that was underlying in the skin, your body is trying to cleanse itself in the form of zits. Just make sure to follow all the instructions given by the specialist to have enhanced results.