GETTING JUVEDERM IN NEW YORK WITH DR. SCHWARZBURG
Dr. Schwarzburg is a board-certified, Ivy League educated cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in minimally invasive cosmetic medicine. With over a decade of experience and 5-star reviews from loyal patients, Dr. Schwarzburg is ranked high amongst the best Juvederm doctors in New York.
Getting Juvederm treatment with Dr. Schwarzburg at Skinly Aesthetics means that you will get:
- Consistently excellent aesthetic results with thousands of satisfied patients treated;
- Minimal pain and discomfort during Juvederm injections;
- Virtually no side effects because of Dr. Schwarzburg’s expertise and training;
- Dr. Schwarzburg’s friendly demeanor and outstanding bedside manners;
- A relaxing and no-pressure environment with friendly and attentive staff.
GETTING JUVEDERM IN NYC
Juvederm has grown to become one of the best known hyaluronic acid fillers across the globe and in NYC, and is used for a wide variety of aesthetic applications.
Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler used to treat a variety of cosmetic concerns including:
- Restoration of age-related volume loss and deficit in the cheeks and under eyes for a youthful and rejuvenated appearance;
- Natural augmentation and enhancement of facial features such the lips, chin and jawline;
- Correction of genetic facial asymmetry.
The Juvederm family of fillers includes multiple variations of the product based on density, concentration and cross-linking allowing versatility to address each patient’s needs.
PREPARING FOR JUVEDERM INJECTIONS AT SKINLY AESTHETICS IN NYC
Juvederm filler injections are non-surgical and do not require extensive preparation.
Dr. Schwarzburg recommends that you do the following prior to your appointment:
- Discontinue medications and supplements that increase the chances of bruising: NSAIDS such as Ibuprofen and aspirin, as well as smoking and alcohol consumption 2 days before your appointment;
- Take 2 Tylenols 2 hours before your treatment to mitigate potential discomfort if you are sensitive to pain;
- Prepare pictures that visualize the results you are trying to achieve with Juvederm injections;
- Remove all makeup prior to coming to your appointment;
- Schedule your appointment to avoid overlap with special events to have enough time for healing and recovery.
PROCEDURAL PROCESS OF JUVEDERM INJECTIONS AT SKINLY AESTHETICS
- Your Juvederm experience begins with a detailed consultation with Dr. Schwarzburg to discuss your aesthetic goals, questions, and concerns, and go over your medical history and previous cosmetic procedures. The details discussed with Dr. Schwarzburg are important for him to optimize Juvederm treatment plan catered to your individual needs and to confirm you are a candidate;
- Medical photographs will be taken to document treatment progress;
- Depending on which area will be treated with Juvederm filler, a topical numbing agent may be applied – Dr. Schwarzburg does not apply lidocaine numbing cream for under eyes, as the cream causes mild swelling, making the injection process less precise;
- Once the numbing cream has settled within 15 – 20 minutes, the area will be sanitized with alcohol and the injection points marked with a skin safe marker;
- 1 syringe of Juvederm usually takes up to 30 minutes to inject, after which you will be cleaned up and provided with ice packs and post-care instructions;
- You will be advised to return 2 weeks later for a follow-up appointment for Dr. Schwarzburg to evaluate and confirm that your Juvederm filler has settled and healed properly and perform touch-ups if needed.
JUVEDERM TREATMENT AREAS
Juvederm can treat various areas of the face to replace lost facial fat volume, enhance existing features, or fill in fine lines, deep wrinkles, and creases. Popular facial areas injected with Juvederm fillers include the following:
- Juvederm Lip Fillers
Thinned and dried-out lips are one of the hallmarks of the aging process. Juvederm lip injections enhance the size of, create symmetry, reshape, and contour the lips. Perioral lines, also known as smoker’s lines or vertical lip lines, are often corrected using Juvederm Volbella.
- Juvederm Nose Filler
Non-surgical rhinoplasties with Juvederm fillers have become particularly popular due to their minimally invasive, and highly transformative nature. Juvederm nose injections are highly advanced and sophisticated procedures that should only be performed by board-certified physicians like Dr. Schwarzburg.
- Juvederm Voluma Cheek Enhancement
Facial fat and volume loss is a natural downside of aging that results in deflated cheeks and flatter appearing features making you look older than you are. Juvederm Voluma was FDA approved in 2013 to restore volume in the cheek and malar area and lift jowls , giving patients a more rejuvenated appearance with cheek filler injections.
- Jaw contouring with Voluma
Juvederm Voluma is often used around the jawline to add more prominence to a weak mandible for jawline contouring.
- Juvederm Voluma chin enhancement
Juvederm Voluma was FDA-approved for the chin area in 2020 to provide symmetry and contouring to a recessed and weak chin. Juvederm Voluma in the chin adds more prominence for a more appealing profile and jawline.
- Juvederm Volbella under eye fillers
Dark circles under the eyes are a common result of aging and the loss of collagen and adipose tissue, making us appear older. Juvederm Volbella is an excellent under eye filler to treat this delicate region.
- Juvederm Ultra for Nasolabial folds
Nasolabial folds, also called smile lines or parenthesis, are the creases that extend from the corners of your nose to the oral commissures (corners of your mouth). Juvederm Ultra is ideal to treat these unflattering lines and their downward extension along the chin known as marionette lines.
- Liquid facelift
With age, we lose hyaluronic acid, collagen, elastin, and facial fat responsible for our skin’s youthful appearance. The loss of these essentials becomes particularly evident in the midface. Juvederm fillers replace this lost volume, filling in wrinkles, lines, and deep folds that can’t be addressed with Botox alone. Utilizing a combination approach of layering various dermal fillers in appropriate facial regions, Juvederm injections offer a “liquid facelift”, rejuvenating your face without surgical intervention.
- Juvederm Voluma for acne scars
Atrophic acne scarring (small indents or “craters”) is often left behind once pustular cystic acne has been treated. These scars can be disguised using Juvederm Voluma injections. However, acne scars are very dense due to the collagen produced as the acne heals, meaning that dermal fillers may not be enough to fully eliminate their appearance. In addition, the results will not be permanent, which is why Dr. Schwarzburg often combines Secret RF fractional microneedling and Fraxel laser resurfacing to address deeper dermal layers and break down the scarring, for long-term results.
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR JUVEDERM INJECTIONS IN NYC?
Juvederm injections can be used for a wide range of cosmetic purposes as its many formulations are customized to treat various cosmetic concerns in the face and body. The ideal Juvederm candidate satisfies the following criteria:
- Overall healthy adults without chronic medical conditions or severe allergies looking to improve their appearance via minimally invasive treatments;
- Looking to emphasize and enhance specific facial features such as cheeks or lips;
- Aiming to correct facial asymmetry or sculpt the jawline and chin for a more attractive profile;
- Looking to treat or restore age-related deficiencies such as facial volume loss, deep wrinkles and folds, or dehydrated, wrinkly lips;
- Can tolerate a few days of potential downtime related to post-procedural swelling and bruising;
- Possess realistic expectations about what the treatment can achieve and not. For example, patients with severe skin laxity won’t observe dramatic results as droopy skin can’t be effectively treated with Juvederm injections.
JUVEDERM INJECTIONS CONTRAINDICATIONS
While Juvederm filler injections are non-surgical, there are some contraindications that may disqualify you from being a candidate for Juvederm. These contraindications may include the following:
- An allergy to any components of Juvederm filler, including an allergy to lidocaine;
- Active infection or a cold sore in the treatment area;
- Needle phobia;
- Unrealistic expectations about the treatment as Juvederm is not a replacement for plastic surgery, which is why vocalizing your desired outcome is particularly important during this time.
HOW LONG DO JUVEDERM INJECTIONS TAKE?
You can expect to spend 30 – 60 minutes at Skinly Aesthetics for your Juvederm treatment. The exact amount of time depends on:
- Whether you need numbing cream, which can add additional 15 minutes to the process;
- The number of syringes used during the Juvederm procedure;
- How many different facial areas are being treated with Juvederm.
ARE JUVEDERM INJECTIONS PAINFUL?
Juvederm injections can be slightly uncomfortable, though they are usually well tolerated by the majority of Dr. Schwarzburg’s New York City patients.
To keep the process smooth the following additional measures are taken:
- The application of a strong topical lidocaine-containing numbing cream, which removes almost all painful sensations;
- Most Juvederm fillers additionally contain 0.3% of lidocaine inside the gel itself, virtually eliminating all of the pain;
- The product is injected using an ultra-fine 30 – 32 gauge needle, which offers superior precision and minimal discomfort;
- For patients with a low pain threshold, Dr. Schwarzburg provides nitrous oxide therapy to fully anesthetize the sensitive region.
IS JUVEDERM SAFE?
Juvederm was FDA approved in 2006 and deemed safe for intradermal and subcutaneous use to treat facial volume loss. Today it is used for various cosmetic purposes and comes with minimal risks and side effects when injected by skilled and properly trained medical experts like Dr. Schwarzburg.
WHAT ARE JUVEDERM FILLER RISKS AND SIDE EFFECTS?
Juvederm injections are minimally invasive and pose little risk for complications and side effects. Nevertheless, there are common temporary side effects associated with Juvederm treatment including:
- Redness immediately after injections secondary to skin irritation from needle puncturing;
- Swelling and mild inflammation for 1 – 3 days post-treatment;
- Tenderness and soreness for 2 – 3 days post-injection;
- Rare formation of lumps, bumps, or granulomas, which can be eliminated with hyaluronidase or steroid injections or simply subside on their own over time;
- Blue discoloration, also known as the Tyndall effect, specifically under the eyes, if the filler was placed too superficially;
- Minimal bruising secondary to small blood vessels being inadvertently punctured;
To avoid more serious adverse effects associated with Juvederm injections, find a board-certified cosmetic physician who specializes in minimally invasive procedures and injectables, with extensive medical experience, like Dr. Schwarzburg.
WHAT IS THE DOWNTIME AND AFTERCARE FOLLOWING JUVEDERM TREATMENT?
Juvederm injections require minimal to no downtime and involve simple-to-follow post-procedural steps. Dr. Schwarzburg recommends the following steps:
- You may experience swelling and bruising for 3 – 5 days after your appointment, in which case you may want to steer clear from social events;
- Apply an ice pack for the first 24 hours to decrease swelling and bruising;
- If you experience bruising, apply a hot compress on day 2 after Juvederm injections, which will speed up the healing process.
- Limit your alcohol consumption, skip your workouts, and avoid heat, like saunas, steam rooms, or direct sun exposure for 2 days post-treatment to avoid excess swelling secondary to increased blood flow to the area;
- Do not rub or massage the treated area for up to 3 days to avoid filler migration;
- Take any of the most commonly used painkillers such as Tylenol, Motrin, Aleve, or Ibuprofen to help with swelling and tenderness after Juvederm injections.
CAN I EXERCISE AFTER MY JUVEDERM TREATMENT?
Dr. Schwarzburg advises his patients to steer clear of strenuous exercises such as running, heavy weight lifting, or gymnastics for 24 – 48 hours post-injection, to reduce the risk of excess bruising, swelling, or filler migration.
WHAT IS THE COST OF JUVEDERM FILLERS IN NYC?
The average cost of 1 syringe of Juvederm dermal filler can range from $700 to $1800 at a reputable New York City cosmetic dermatology practice. At Skinly Aesthetics cosmetic dermatology in New York, the average price of 1 syringe of Juvederm filler is $800. The primary factors that affect the cost of your Juvederm filler include:
- Experience level of your injector – a board-certified cosmetic physician with extensive medical training will charge more than a nurse whose experience level may be inferior;
- Location of the clinic – larger cities such as NYC are generally more expensive than suburban areas;
- The type of Juvederm product – most Juvederm products have similar pricing, though some are more expensive than others as they tend to last longer or provide more volume, such as Juvederm Voluma or Volbella;
- The number of syringes needed – many clinics offer special discounts and package deals for patients who need more filler. At Skinly Aesthetics we also offer special promotions, and payment plans and accept FSA and HSA flexible spending cards.
HOW MANY JUVEDERM SYRINGES WILL I NEED?
The number of Juvederm syringes needed varies depending on a number of factors, including the following:
- Treatment area – some regions require less product than others, jawline contouring, for example typically involves 2 syringes, while a nonsurgical rhinoplasty only necessitates 1 syringe;
- The severity of your case – severe volume loss in the midface often requires up to 4 or more syringes of Juvederm. Someone with mild under-eye circles will only need 1 Juvederm syringe;
- Desired aesthetic outcome – the number of Juvederm syringes needed also depends on how dramatic you want your Juvederm results to be.
Dr. Schwarzburg is a firm believer in the “less is more” approach and typically starts off with only 1 syringe of Juvederm, adding more as needed to avoid the overfilled and unnatural look.
WHEN WILL I SEE MY JUVEDERM RESULTS?
All Juvederm fillers are made from cross-linked hyaluronic acid gel formulation. Hyaluronic acid molecules expand in size and volume when injected under the skin giving you instant results. Swelling and bruising may initially disguise your final outcome, which will become evident within 3 – 7 days.
HOW LONG DOES JUVEDERM LAST?
On average, Juvederm fillers tend to last for 9 – 18 months. The longevity of your Juvederm filler results depends on the following factors:
- The amount of Juvederm filler used for the treatment – a higher concentration of filler in one area makes it harder for the body enzymes to break down the gel product;
- The treated area – more expressive and vascular regions of the face, such as the lips and nasolabial folds, generally cause your filler to disintegrate quicker than areas that are less mobile, like the cheeks, jawline or chin;
- Your biological response to the filler itself – some patients metabolize fillers quicker than others due to higher intrinsic metabolism;
- Your lifestyle – the more active you are, the faster the hyaluronic acid gel particles will be fragmented;
- The type of Juvederm product used – Juvederm fillers differ based on the concentration of hyaluronic acid and the degree of cross-linking between the molecules. For example, Ultra Plus is known to last 9 – 12 months, while Juvederm Volbella and Voluma last 12 months or longer. Based on clinical studies, Juvederm Vollure is the longest-lasting of the Juvederm family, lasting up to 18 months.
CAN JUVEDERM FILLERS BE DISSOLVED?
Yes! While there are some natural ways to disperse your filler quicker, there is no way to get rid of your Juvederm results without medical intervention. Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that selective works to dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvederm and doesn’t affect surrounding normal tissues.
Juvederm fillers are frequently reversed because of the following:
- Dissatisfaction with Juvederm results resulting from overfilling, migration, or incorrect placement;
- Injection of Juvederm filler into any of the vessels supplying the face to avoid skin damage;
- With hyaluronidase, Juvederm filler can be safely dissolved within 24 hours.
HOW DOES JUVEDERM WORK FOR FACIAL REJUVENATION?
Juvederm is a technologically advanced injectable gel formulation made up of hyaluronic acid, a sugar complex or polysaccharide naturally found in the skin.
With age we lose facial fat, volume and fullness, our skin becomes dehydrated, and signs of aging begin to become evident. These common signs of aging can be addressed using a sophisticated hyaluronic acid-based injectable gel filler, such as Juvederm, to replenish and restore the youthful appearance of the face, regardless of skin type or complexion.
The following unique properties make Juvederm filler a go to for facial enhancements:
- High concentration of cross-linked hyaluronic acid, creating intermolecular bonds that resist degradation by hyaluronidase;
- Smooth gel that blends easily into the skin, for a natural look and feel, as well as long-lasting results;
- Different Juvederm products are formulated with varying cross-linking technologies allowing for versatility in terms of density, thickness, and consistency amongst each filler.
- Juvederm can be used in various regions of the face, neck, and body for subtle or dramatic aesthetic enhancements such as lip fillers, under eye fillers, cheek fillers, or jawline contouring amongst other applications.
WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID?
Hyaluronic acid is a non-sulfated glycosaminoglycan (GAG) made up of polymeric disaccharides – essentially a complex sugar polymer.
Hyaluronic acid possesses unique properties:
- Naturally occuring substance that lubricates joints and plumps the skin and aids in tissue injury and wound repair;
- Is continuously made by the body, but productions decreases with age;
- Is not cross-linked in its native state and is easily recycled by the body.
WHAT OTHER TREATMENTS COMPLEMENT JUVEDERM INJECTIONS?
Juvederm can be used in conjunction with various minimally invasive treatments including other dermal fillers such as Restylane, Botox, and skin tightening procedures to optimize your desired outcome.
- Botox injections can be used to relax certain facial muscles and restrict their contractions, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and lines. Neuromodulators can also be used for slimming the lower face with Botox jaw reduction. The toxin is also sometimes injected right above the lip in addition to a Juvederm lip filler for a Botox lip flip, further enhancing your results;
- Secret RF microneedling can be used to improve the texture and quality of the skin in addition to a Juvederm liquid facelift utilizing radio frequency energy to stimulate collagen production;
- Fraxel laser targets more superficial dermal layers via controlled thermal damage stimulating collagen production, tightening the skin, and smoothing out imperfections, lines, and scars;
- AquaGold and Mesotherapy are intradermal vitamin infusion treatments that are applied via microneedling, and often contain small amounts of Juvederm within their serum formulation for hydrated skin and minimized pores;
- PDO thread lift can be used to elevate saggy skin around the jawline, midface, and neck, amongst other areas, in addition to Juvederm. This non-surgical facelift offers a minimally invasive approach to treating lax skin that cannot be addressed with filler alone;
- Radiesse is a firmer and denser non-hyaluronic acid based filler used for jawline contouring, ideal for bonier structures;
- Sculptra is an injectable product made of Poly-L-lactic acid that is used as a non surgical butt lift. Juvederm combined with PLLA will result in a quicker and more dramatic Sculptra Butt lift.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF JUVEDERM FILLERS?
There are several variations of Juvederm dermal fillers, all of which have different cross-linking technologies, densities, and formulations.
- Juvederm Vollure due to its Vycross cross-linking technology combines low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, yielding a higher viscosity and durability. As such, it is substantially more resistant to the gradual disintegration of the product, allowing patients to maintain their results for up to 2 years.
- Juvederm Voluma utilizes Vycross, a proprietary cross-linking technology that combines both high molecular and low molecular-weight hyaluronic acids. Correspondingly, Voluma is a softer filler, but adds more volume and longer-lasting results than most other Juvederm products. Juvederm Voluma is an excellent choice for patients looking to enhance their lips and cheeks, and is also commonly used to treat age-related volume and facial fat loss, such as under eye and mid-face hollowness.
- Juvederm Ultra uses Hylacross technology, which creates a thicker consistency due to its 9% crosslinked hyaluronic acids. Juvederm Ultra provides plumper, fuller, and more dramatic results. Because it is more robust, Juvederm Ultra Plus XC is typically injected into deeper layers of the skin to correct deep wrinkles and folds.
- Juvederm Volbella is a softer filler constructed with Vycross technology, combining primarily low molecular weight hyaluronic acid with a small amount of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid. Volbella produces a more subtle and natural-looking result.
- The “XC” after the name of the product indicates that it contains lidocaine, an anesthetic that makes the injection process more tolerable. Most Juvederm products have a lidocaine-containing version.
Most Juvederm products can be used interchangeably, though it is extremely important that your provider has the knowledge and expertise to understand the complexities of each product and your facial anatomy in order to appropriately select the filler that is right for you. Dr. Schwarzburg is a board-certified cosmetic physician who has spent over a decade specializing in minimally invasive treatments.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUVEDERM AND RESTYLANE?
The primary difference between the original Juvederm and Restylane products is that Juvederm has a smoother texture, while Restylane is a granular and more cohesive gel.
- Restylane is denser and gradually builds volume in your cheeks or fills in under eye hollows without resulting in an overdone or puffy look – Juvederm on the other hand is rarely used under the eyes as it has more hydrophilic consistency with the tendency to retain more water, and create more volume.
- Restylane more frequently results in lumping due to its thickness, which must be smoothed out during the injection process.
- Juvederm is said to last longer than Restylane, though this does not apply to all patients as each individual’s response to any dermal filler is unique.
If you are trying to decide which filler is the right one for you, it is best to leave it up to a board-certified plastic surgeon with a deep understanding of the intricacies of each dermal filler and which one is most suitable for your desired outcome. While Juvederm is a better option than Restylane in some cases, it may not be appropriate in others.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUVEDERM AND BOTOX
Juvederm and Botox are both manufactured by the same pharmaceutical company, Allergan, though they serve completely different purposes in terms of their aesthetic functionality.
- Juvederm is a facial filler that is injected intradermally to replenish facial fat loss and enhance facial features by adding volume to the areas of concern. For example, if you have thin lips and want to augment their size to create a more attractive lip shape, Juvederm lip injections will create a fuller, luscious lips;
- Botox is a neurotoxin used to reduce, eliminate, and prevent fine lines and wrinkles via intramuscular injection, inhibiting the release of acetylcholine, the neurotransmitter responsible for muscle contractions. As a result, the injected facial muscles are essentially paralyzed for 3 – 4 months, restricting the facial animations and causing wrinkles. Botox is primarily injected in the glabellar region to treat frown lines, the orbicularis oculi muscle to treat crow’s feet, and the frontalis muscles to mitigate horizontal lines.
WHAT IS THE BEST JUVEDERM FILLER FOR LIPS?
Given that each individual patient is unique in terms of facial anatomy, lip shape, and aesthetic goals, there is no single Juvederm filler that is best for the lips.
- If you have very thin lips and want a subtle enhancement for a fuller, yet natural and refreshed look, then Juvederm Volbella may be the best option for you. Juvederm Volbella also fills in pesky perioral and smoker’s lines, and provides hydration;
- Juvederm Ultra, Ultra Plus are known for their significant increase in volume, and are often used on patients looking for a fuller and more dramatic lip augmentation similar to Kim Kardashian lips;
- Juvederm Voluma is a denser and more ridid filler. It is often used via the Russian Lip Technique, an advanced injection technique that increases the vertical height of the lips and is exclusively offered by Dr. Schwarzburg at his medical spa on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, New York.
When you come to Dr. Schwarzburg’s NYC medical spa, you can discuss your aesthetic goals with him during your consultation, so he can decide which Juvederm product is suitable for you.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO GET JUVEDERM LIP INJECTIONS?
In the United States, Juvederm can legally be injected in patients ages 18 and up. However, if you are under 18, doctors may inject Juvederm with parental consent.
WILL MY JUVEDERM BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS LOOK NATURAL?
Juvederm injections are complex and require outstanding skill and expertise to execute properly, based on each patient’s unique anatomy, facial structure, and aesthetic goals.
When performed by a highly skilled and trained plastic surgeon, who specializes in injectables and minimally invasive procedures, like Dr. Schwarzburg in NYC, your Juvederm treatment will be catered to your individual needs, leaving you with natural-looking and flawless results, emphasizing your natural beauty without any sign of having had work done.
WILL SMOKING AFFECT MY JUVEDERM RESULTS?
Several studies have concluded that tobacco smoke ages the skin significantly. Clinical trials have found that skin elasticity, thickness, and density of the epidermis are far lower in smokers than non-smokers, due to reduced collagen production and hyaluronic acid. As such, smoking may affect the longevity of your Juvederm results.
WHERE TO GET JUVEDERM FILLERS NEAR ME IN NEW YORK?
Due to its popularity and high demand, multiples spas offer the product, leaving you with numerous results on your map after “Juvederm near me” search. Dr. Schwarzburg is the best Juvederm doctor in New York who practices at Skinly Aesthetics. Skinly Aesthetics is conveniently located near major subway stations and bus routes making your commute easy and your experience seamless.
ARE JUVEDERM FILLERS WORTH IT?
Juvederm ranks high in ratings on reputable sources like RealSelf with a 95% patient satisfaction rate.
The Juvederm family of fillers consists of 7 different cross linking HA gel formulations, each of which is suitable to treat different areas and cosmetic concerns. Due to its versatility, Juvederm is extremely popular as any given product of the Juvederm line can be specifically selected to address your individual needs.
Patients and doctors around the world trust in the safety and efficacy of Juvederm, which is also confirmed by Dr. Schwarzburg’s many patients at his cosmetic surgery clinic in NYC. In terms of pain, risks, downtime, and results, the overall satisfaction with Juvederm is extremely high!
WHY CHOOSE DR. SCHWARZBURG AT SKINLY AESTHETICS IN NYC FOR YOUR JUVEDERM INJECTIONS?
Dr. Schwarzburg is a board-certified, globally sought after expert in cosmetic and laser medicine. With over a decade of experience, his expertise and skill have deemed him one of the best cosmetic practitioners in New York City. Dr. Schwarzburg’s goal is to create a natural and youthful appearance using a wide variety of state-of-the-art equipment, Juvederm products, and advanced injection techniques at his boutique medical spa on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. He believes in maintaining a youthful appearance in his patients with subtle or dramatic enhancements, without looking overdone, allowing them to walk out with a natural appearing beauty.
For your one-on-one consultation with Dr. Schwarzburg you can contact the clinic via call or text at (212) 774-4264 or email us at email@example.com.
- 1 GETTING JUVEDERM IN NEW YORK WITH DR. SCHWARZBURG
- 2 GETTING JUVEDERM IN NYC
- 3 FAQ
- 3.1 WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR JUVEDERM INJECTIONS IN NYC?
- 3.2 JUVEDERM INJECTIONS CONTRAINDICATIONS
- 3.3 HOW LONG DO JUVEDERM INJECTIONS TAKE?
- 3.4 ARE JUVEDERM INJECTIONS PAINFUL?
- 3.5 IS JUVEDERM SAFE?
- 3.6 WHAT ARE JUVEDERM FILLER RISKS AND SIDE EFFECTS?
- 3.7 WHAT IS THE DOWNTIME AND AFTERCARE FOLLOWING JUVEDERM TREATMENT?
- 3.8 CAN I EXERCISE AFTER MY JUVEDERM TREATMENT?
- 3.9 WHAT IS THE COST OF JUVEDERM FILLERS IN NYC?
- 3.10 HOW MANY JUVEDERM SYRINGES WILL I NEED?
- 3.11 WHEN WILL I SEE MY JUVEDERM RESULTS?
- 3.12 HOW LONG DOES JUVEDERM LAST?
- 3.13 CAN JUVEDERM FILLERS BE DISSOLVED?
- 3.14 HOW DOES JUVEDERM WORK FOR FACIAL REJUVENATION?
- 3.15 WHAT IS HYALURONIC ACID?
- 3.16 WHAT OTHER TREATMENTS COMPLEMENT JUVEDERM INJECTIONS?
- 3.17 WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF JUVEDERM FILLERS?
- 3.18 WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUVEDERM AND RESTYLANE?
- 3.19 WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUVEDERM AND BOTOX
- 3.20 WHAT IS THE BEST JUVEDERM FILLER FOR LIPS?
- 3.21 HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO GET JUVEDERM LIP INJECTIONS?
- 3.22 WILL MY JUVEDERM BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS LOOK NATURAL?
- 3.23 WILL SMOKING AFFECT MY JUVEDERM RESULTS?
- 3.24 WHERE TO GET JUVEDERM FILLERS NEAR ME IN NEW YORK?
- 3.25 ARE JUVEDERM FILLERS WORTH IT?
- 3.26 WHY CHOOSE DR. SCHWARZBURG AT SKINLY AESTHETICS IN NYC FOR YOUR JUVEDERM INJECTIONS?
- 4 RELATED TOPICS