Feel discouraged when you look in the mirror and see dark hollows under eyes? Nothing works like Restylane facial filler and the results are beyond belief! Skinly uses the most advanced techniques and guarantees the results!
For a limited time enjoy 25% off your 1st treatment!
You no longer need plastic surgery to have rejuvenated, youthful skin. If you are noticing an increase in the appearance of deep folds in your skin or seeing that your face is sagging because of the volume loss there is one and only viable solution to reverse these age related skin changes. One of the most popular, safe, and painless fillers that will allow you to enjoy the same beautiful skin that you had in your youth is called Restylane silk.
Restylane NYC works to plump up your face and to smooth out any deep wrinkles or folds that you have developed over the years. Restylane family fillers are made up of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that hydrates and volumizes skin. The injections take a few minutes with immediate results. There is no downtime and you’ll be able to show off your naturally beautiful results in a New York minute.
Skinly Aesthetics in New York will provide you with the best skin care, as our doctor and the team of licensed professionals will use the safest and most advanced techniques to give you the skin of your dreams. We offer the most competitive packages in New York, which is an even bigger incentive to get Restylane fillers for stunning, replenished, and natural-looking skin.
Restylane Injections Areas
- Restylane for Cheeks: When cheeks loose volume they sag and look droopy. Restylane Lyft lifts your cheeks by replacing the lost tissue volume to give you a fresh and rested look.
- Restylane tear trough: Are you someone who suffers from dark undereye circles and hollowed out appearance? Thanks to Restylane under eyes, you can now fill that empty space under eyes.
- Restylane lip injections: Restylane lips by adds volume and definition to thin lips.
- Restylane smile line filler: Dermal fillers, such as Restylane reduce the appearance of deep skin folds also known as nasolabial folds
- Restylane for Marionette lines: Deep lines that run from the corners of the mouth to the chin can be improved with dermal filler injections
- Restylane chin: Chin augmentation, also referred to as chin fillers, will help you to add definition in your chin that enhances the look of your chin in profile.
- Restylane nose: Liquid nose jobs are a popular alternative to rhinoplasty. You can get Restylane fillers to straighten your nose and to smooth out any bumps that you want to eliminate.
- Restylane for Temple: When injected into the temple region it restores the beautiful and youthful convexity in that region.
- Restylane for Forehead: The forehead can naturally look hollow and depressed with concave anatomy. Restylane adds more volume for a more rounded and outward appearance
- Restylane for Jawline: A defined and chiseled jawline is one of the hallmarks of a youthful face that is easily restored with fillers.
- Restylane liquid face lift: There’s no need for invasive surgery as Restylane fillers will plump up your face, rewinding the clock but without any obvious signs of change.
- Restylane Acne Scars: Restylane can also be used for the treatment of acne scars due to the lift it gives to your skin and the improvement in your skin’s texture.
Restylane or Restylane Silk
Restylane Silk does not produce a lot of volume, so it is typically used in areas that do not demonstrate significant volume loss. For example, you may get Restylane Silk to smooth out any wrinkles that you have around the mouth area, or it may be used as a lip filler.
Restylane Lyft is used for facial folds and to add volume wherever necessary. The most common areas where you may get Restylane Lyft include your cheeks and the backs of your hands. It can also be used to add contours to your face that decrease as a result of age.
Restylane Defyne & Refyne
A new generation of fillers created with XpresHAn Technology that soften the lines and add volume and also allow you to preserve natural look while maintaining your facial expressions. They can be used on almost any facial area.
What is Restylane Used For?
As time goes by, there is an increase in the appearance of wrinkles and folds in your skin, as well as a decrease in the overall facial volume. This shouldn’t give you any reason to worry, however, as dermal fillers are a completely safe and natural way for you to reverse the unsightly signs of aging and proceed on your own terms where wrinkles and folds are optional.
Restylane family of fillers contains hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance in our bodies. When injected, hyaluronic acid increases in size by absorbing nearby water and holds on to it and thus creates and maintains volume in the treated area. This is how it essentially treats deep wrinkles, folds and volume voids by replacing lost collagen, fat and other subcutaneous tissues. Restylane fillers are a highly effective way for you to restore smooth and fresh skin of your youth.
If you noticed that your skin is lacking in volume, you can also get Restylane fillers to plump up areas such as your cheeks. It is also popularly used as a lip filler, and there are some people who get it in the backs of their hands. The result is something completely beautiful and natural. Once the Rystylane takes its final form following the procedure, it will lift the skin, tightening it, smoothing out wrinkles, restoring volume and vibrancy to the face.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Restylane last?
Restylane injections are not permanent and most patients notice that Restylane fillers last them anywhere between 9 to 18 months.
How long does the procedure take?
This will mostly depend on the area that is being treated and can take anywhere between 15 to 45 minutes.
When will I notice results?
The results are immediate, but because of the swelling you will generally see the final results in 3 to 5 days.
What are some Restylane side effects?
Restylane comes with very minimal side effects, including swelling, redness, and bruising. But these side effects will only last for a few days and will not prevent you from going about your daily activities.
Is Restylane painful?
You will not experience pain when you get Restylane fillers, although you may feel a slight prick as the needle is inserted into your skin. However, Restylane contains lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic, so you will have a much more comfortable experience.
How much does Restylane cost?
Restylane is priced per syringe and in New York the procedure falls anywhere between $600 to $1500 per syringe. The cost is variable and depends on multiple factors including the type and quantity of fillers used, the goals of your treatment and the qualifications of your healthcare provider. Your final cost will be determined during your personal consultation at Skinly Aesthetics.
How long does Restylane recovery take?
The best part of getting dermal fillers like Restylane is that you won’t have any downtime and they won’t prevent you from living your life as you normally would. You may resume your regular activities as soon as you leave the office.
What is the before and aftercare like?
Before you go in for treatment, you will be asked not to take any medications such as aspirin and ibuprofen, and you should also avoid taking large amounts of Vitamin E, as they all thin your blood, which may increase the risk of bruising. After the procedure, it’s recommended that you use cold compresses for bruising and swelling if you have any. Try to avoid working out and extreme heat for 24 hours.
Restylane vs. Juvederm: What is the difference?
Both Juvederm and Restylane fillers contain hyaluronic acid as their main ingredient and they serve the same purpose – to rejuvenate your skin by replacing lost volume, and to get rid of deep lines and folds. So you might be wondering if there is any difference. The differences are subtle and your practitioner will determine which filler is best suited for your needs.